Personal Injury Lawyers Jonesboro, Arkansas

Motorcycle Accident FAQs

You have questions after your motorcycle accident. McDaniel Law Firm, PLC has the answers you need. We have compiled the following FAQs for you to use as a guide if you were involved in a motorcycle wreck.

Do I need an attorney after a motorcycle crash in Arkansas?

Having an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Jonesboro on your side can dramatically improve your chances of obtaining compensation for your accident. This is especially important in cases involving personal injury or significant property damage. McDaniel Law Firm, PLC can help. We understand the deck is often stacked against motorcyclists involved in accidents. Our attorneys have experience negotiating with insurance companies and, if necessary, representing accident victims in court in order to secure the compensation our clients need to get their lives back on track.

(back to top)

Can a lawyer help me fill out paperwork after my accident?

Yes. Dealing with accident-related paperwork can be overwhelming. Insurance companies require enormous amounts of paperwork to be filed after an accident. Chances are you just want to focus on your recovery. But a failure to provide the right information - and meet tight deadlines - can complicate your claim. That's why we're here. Our attorneys will make sure you provide the most accurate and detailed information possible. Don't let them rush you.

(back to top)

Should I accept an offer from an insurance company after an accident?

Insurance companies know how much pressure accident victims face after an accident. That's why they're often quick to offer you a settlement. They know that many people without representation don't know the full value of their claim. They know that many people think they won't get any more money for their accident. So, they often will make a quick offer regardless of who's at fault and because they know injury victims want to resolve their case as soon as possible. Just because they made the offer doesn't mean you have to accept it. Contact McDaniel Law Firm, PLC. We can deal with insurance companies so you can focus on your recovery.

(back to top)

I wasn't at fault for my motorcycle accident. Can an attorney help me file a lawsuit?

Yes. Most cases end with a settlement before a lawsuit is filed. Even if the lawsuit is filed, most cases are settled before going to trial.  If our attorneys believe filing a lawsuit is the best way to resolve your motorcycle accident claim, we can discuss that option with you. We will only do so at your discretion, after all legal options have been carefully explored. You ultimately decide what to do. As your legal advisers, we're here to provide you with sound advice on your path to justice.

(back to top)

How much does a motorcycle accident lawyer in Jonesboro cost?

At McDaniel Law Firm, PLC, we are contingency fee lawyers. That means you only pay us an attorney's fee if we win. There are no upfront costs or hourly fees charged by our firm. If you don't recover compensation, there is no attorney's fee - guaranteed.

(back to top)

How to contact McDaniel Law Firm, PLC

The worst is over. The best is yet to come. Discover the difference our attorneys can make. Contact us today at 870-336-4747. Schedule a free consultation today at our Jonesboro office. We proudly serve clients throughout Northeast Arkansas (including Jonesboro, Paragould, Craighead County, Lawrence County, Greene County, Mississippi County, Poinsett County), all of Arkansas, Southeast Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee.

Southern Trial Lawyers AssociationAmerican College of Trial LawyersBest LawyersThe Best Lawyers in AmericaAmerican Board of Trial AdvocatesMillion Dollar Advocates ForumSuper LawyersAmerican Association for JusticeArkansas Bar AssociationArkansas Trial Lawyers AssociationBest Lawyers
Contact Us
Free Case Consultation