About Attorney Brett A. McDaniel
Attorney Brett McDaniel is a well-respected trial lawyer with a reputation for obtaining maximum results for his clients. Brett’s practice is focused on complex personal injury claims and litigation. This frequently involves catastrophic personal injury claims and cases against trucking companies, insurance companies, manufacturers of unsafe products, and negligent medical providers.
Brett spent the early years of his career representing and obtaining successful outcomes for these types of defendants. Since joining the firm in 2011, however, his practice is devoted entirely to representing injured people and their families. He believes there is no greater reward than helping a family get justice for their loss.
Brett was raised in Jonesboro and received his undergraduate (’99) and law (’02) degrees from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Brett and his wife have two children.
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville - J.D. (2002)
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville - B.S. (1999)
- State of Arkansas
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Best Lawyers in America, 2020-Present
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2020
- Board of Governors, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (limited to lawyers who have recovered $1 million or more for a single client)
- Married with two children
Contact McDaniel Law Firm, PLC today to find out how we can help
If you've been injured because of someone else's carelessness or recklessness, McDaniel Law Firm, PLC will fight for you to help set things right. Contact us today. Call 870-336-4747 and schedule a free consultation today at our Jonesboro office. We proudly serve clients throughout Northeast Arkansas (including Jonesboro, Paragould, Craighead County, Lawrence County, Greene County, Mississippi County, Poinsett County), all of Arkansas, Southeast Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee).